Groin Ceiling - Installing a Groin Ceiling
Page 3 of 3
Installing a Groin Ceiling
Installing a Fast Arch Groin Ceiling is quick and easy:
- Start by marking the drop height on the side walls.
- Install one of the "C" tracks - the actual groin member.
- Install the opposite side "C" track.
- Install the perpendicular "C" tracks.
- Install the wall guides.
- Using either wood or metal studs that you supply locally, install the cross members.
- ALWAYS WORK FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP
- For even easier installation on wood framing, Fast Arch has designed a double-faced magnetic hammer. A 3/4" roofing nail can be driven through the arch nailing flange and into the wood with a single stroke. This tool allows even very large arches to be installed by a single person and speeds installation time. For more information on this tool and its availability, please call us.